rabins 3.0.3.17 broken?

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Jul 29 15:09:59 EDT 2010

Hey Wolfgang,
Hmmm, well thats pretty big.  The real issue is what time is being parsed
by the routine RaParseTime, or ArgusCheckTimeFormat(), and then to
see if you have in any of your ArgusInsertRecord() calls, legitimate "ind"
values.  Those are the time array offset indexes.  If you have negative ind
values, then you have data the precedes the time range that you
specified.

Does your data fall into the bins?

Carter