new clients on the development server - netflow and ratop

Phillip Deneault deneault at WPI.EDU
Mon Jul 26 09:58:48 EDT 2010

Just an FYI, I've been getting a random crash of racluster which throws
a stack trace since I upgraded to 3.0-3.15.  I've installed the 3.16
code and we'll see if that fixes the problem and if not, I'll see if I
can isolate a dataset to replicate the problem with.

In addition, I had to increment the RPM Spec file from 3.15 to 3.16.

Thanks,
Phil