spec file glitches for 3.0.3.14

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Jul 14 16:23:03 EDT 2010

Hey Phil,
I've made the changes to the spec file in argus-clients-3.0.3.15 which
I'll put up later tonight.  Seems to work on one of my older RHEL machines.
If you have any problems, don't hesitate!!!

Those three files are perl scripts that are distributed in the argus/bin
directory, so they don't need to be compiled.  These programs
are really optional, they probably shouldn't be included in the rpm?

I could put them in a ./events subdirectory and install them from there?
Is the ./bin directory special?

Carter