racluster error when using -m none

Benet Leong benet at comworth.co.jp
Sun Jan 31 21:20:33 EST 2010

Hi pengiran,

IMHO, rather than trying to turn off the aggregation function of racluster using -m none; why not just use "ra" instead?
That should return you the data stored in your argus file/stream without any aggregation and at the same time should still support any type of ra* options you have included in your racluster command.

Is there a specific reason you're not using ra for this purpose?

Best regards,
Benet Leong.
ComWorth Co., Ltd.