Racluster discarding packet loss data

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Jan 28 12:46:02 EST 2010

Hey Bart,
Thanks for reminding me!!!   Yes I believe that it is fixed in the argus-clients-3.0.2
that is the official release.  Its on the server, you can grab it from:
   http://qosient.com/argus

 If you try it out, and its not working, holler.  I'll fix it in
argus-clients-3.0.3.1, which I will upload early next week.

Carter

On Jan 28, 2010, at 11:51 AM, Bart Roos wrote:

> Hi Carter,
>
> Did you already manage to fix this particular bug?
>
> Thanks,
> Bart

Carter Bullard
CEO/President