how to filter arp, llc, loop, ospf.

Benet Leong benet at comworth.co.jp
Tue Feb 9 21:02:13 EST 2010

Hi Carter,

Thanks for the clarification. So far, I've been sticking to using the full filter expression most of the time as that's the best way I can ensure that it'll work each time regardless of the protocols that I'm trying to filter.
Nevertheless, for those quick moments where you need a filter fast, those keyword support sure comes in handy.

Best regards,
Benet Leong.