new argusarchive in the client distribution

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Feb 8 22:05:31 EST 2010

Hey Peter,
Thanks for the script and doc!!!!!

So for argus-3.0.3 I'm going to replace argusarchive with your argusarchive.txt,
and provide your README.   I'm going to make only a few mods to the
README, primarily for formatting purposes, and make a note in the
ChangeLog.

We have an "Audit Systems" page on the webserver, and I'm going to add a lot more
information to that in the next few weeks.  I'll describe argusarchive() there or I'll
have a new set of pages for archives, as it really is a huge topic.

If you can think of anything that would be useful, don't hesitate to tell me
what you want to do!!!!!

Thanks again!!!!

Carter