argus-clients-3.0.3.21

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Dec 20 14:44:30 EST 2010

Gentle people,
argus clients 3.0.3.21 is available for testing.  It fixes a number of problems on the mailing list,
especially a serious timestamp problem, as well as fixes for IPv6 CIDR address filters,
curses fixes for ratop(), etc.....  If your problem isn't addressed, please resend your email,
so I can get to it soon.

Please give this version a run as I would like to release this stuff before the end of the year.
Thanks for all the support in 2010, and I hope that many of you stick around for 2011.
Looking forward to Netflow v9 support and possible IPFIX support, depending on demand.

Have a wonderful holiday season, and a Hap Hap Happy New Year,