ratop 3.0.3.19 - video mode

Wolfgang Barth wob at swobspace.de
Mon Dec 6 13:53:48 EST 2010

Hi Carter,

ratop 3.0.2 displays the output in standard terminal colors, which works
fine for me. In 3.0.3.19 I get white text on black background. I don't like
this and I'm not able to manipulate the terminal colors in a way to get
black text und white background working.

More than that, if I try to change some settings, for example :f for
changing the filter interactively, the text is black on black background,
so I can't use it.

If I'm directly logged in from a xterm I can read the interactive
command line, but normally I'm logged in over several hops to the most
hosts.

Is there a way to compile in the classic display mode from 3.0.2?

Wolfgang
--
<wob (at) swobspace de> * http://www.swobspace.de