rasqlinsert memory consumption

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Aug 12 17:35:26 EDT 2010

Hey Javier,
The current client version to use that may fix this bug is argus-clients-3.0.3.17, which you can get here:
   http://qosient.com/argus/dev/argus-clients-3.0.3.17.tar.gz

I believe that there was a memory leak that we fixed.  If you try the new code, could you please send
some email if the problem was fixed?  That would be most helpful.  If its not fixed, send more email.

Carter