Argus-info Digest, Vol 60, Issue 5

CS Lee geek00l at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 20:34:14 EDT 2010

hi modversion,

You can consider splunk, it's not native frontend for argus, but you can
throw argus data into it, additionally you get your argus data correlate
with other data(say syslog or ids) and so forth, and with lookup function
you can do blacklist/whitelist stuffs. For reactive blocking you can trigger
the script to block any blacklist IP.

Cheers

Best Regards,

CS Lee<geek00L[at]gmail.com>