Flow loss metric

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Apr 22 12:12:40 EDT 2010

Hey Pablo,
I found the problem/bug, and I've fixed it in argus-3.0.3.5, which I have just now uploaded.
I introduced the bug, when I removed the packet modification logic a few weeks ago.

Sorry for the delay, and thanks for the packets, that really helped to solve the problem!!!!!!

Carter

On Apr 10, 2010, at 9:18 AM, Pablo J. Rebollo-Sosa wrote:

> <tsharkcapture-lo>

Carter Bullard
CEO/President
QoSient, LLC