Argus as a daemon: initscripts broken

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Sep 21 10:24:54 EDT 2009

Hey Chris,
Thanks for the patch and email regarding the spec file issues!!!!!

Grab argus-3.0.2.tar.gz, as these problems have been possibly addressed
there. (this has not been announced as "released", but will be very
soon.  It
is available from the web site and has been available from the
developers
section for quite a while).

I like the notion of having "overrides" but I'm not sure about using a
command-line letter
for this function (command-line letters are scarce for the clients at
least).  Would a
  "-M foreground" option instead be agreeable?

Carter