ArgusGenerateNewFlow buf not big enough error

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Sep 18 16:52:27 EDT 2009

Hey Kevin,
So rasplit may be generating some compressed headers that your
racluster()
doesn't like, as you are running the racluster() against a file that
rasplit() generated.

So grab argus-clients-3.0.2.tar.gz from the server:
    ftp://qosient.com/argus/dev/argus-3.0/argus-clients-3.0.2.tar.gz

and lets see if that helps.  If not, could you send a file that
generates the error?

Carter