rasqlinsert

CS Lee geek00l at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 13:27:41 EDT 2009

hey carter,

I'm using rasqlinsert to insert data to mysql db, and this erro appears and
rasqlinsert doesn't seem to insert any data even though it is running -

rasqlinsert(35236,0xa04b7720) malloc: *** error for object 0x610dd0:
incorrect checksum for freed object - object was probably modified after
being freed.
                                                   *** set a breakpoint in
malloc_error_break to debug

And the cpu consumption of rasqlinsert is quite scary -

  PID COMMAND      %CPU   TIME   #TH #PRTS #MREGS RPRVT  RSHRD  RSIZE  VSIZE
35236 rasqlinser  63.9%  4:22.97   2    17     44 7112K   188K  8224K    32M

And it hits over 100% and never go below than that even though it never
insert any dat anymore. I'm using latest argus client 3.0.2 beta 12, the
rasqlinsert command line i use is

rasqlinsert -S localhost -w mysql://root@localhost/argusdb/argusFlows_%Y_%m_%d
-F .rasqlinsertrc -M rmon -m none - ip

Cheers ;)