rasqlinsert only filling in about 1500 rows?

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Oct 14 17:31:14 EDT 2009

Hey Chance,
What are the command-line arguments that you are using?

Sounds like you are running rasqlinsert() in a mode where the database
table is sync'd with the internal cache state of rasqlinsert().  Means
that when
rasqlinsert() timesout a flow and deletes its internal cache entry, it
DELETES
the entry in the database table as well.

Are you using the "-M cache" option?
Keys are specified using the "-m option".
You can have rasqlinsert() generate an autoid field in the schema by
specifying
it with a "-s +autoid" like command line option.

Carter