argus and filtering

Phillip Deneault deneault at WPI.EDU
Mon Oct 5 11:47:52 EDT 2009

Ah ha!  Checking my rule against TCPdump was one obvious thing I hadn't
tried.  When I did I discovered a vlan issue.  So I have to include the
vlan tag on that interface, so my rule works correctly if I use the
following:

vlan <num> and not net 192.168.1.0

Sorry for the confusion.  I'm not using a physical configuration I use
on many of my other argus boxen.

Thanks,
Phil