radium providing random user data

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Nov 24 12:54:47 EST 2009

Hey Jason,
If you don't mind sharing, upload to ftp://qosient.com/incoming.
This is a blind ftp repository, and I never share data files..  Never.
All I need is one record that has the bad behavior, so if you can
get a file that has a bad record with this type of command:

    ra -r bad.data.file -N 1-10 -w smaller.bad.data.file

That is all I need.

Just for completeness, you should be running radium so:
   radium -X -f this_radium.conf

Carter

Carter Bullard
CEO/President