Rasplit compression support

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Mon Nov 16 16:16:40 EST 2009

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 02:48:34PM -0500, Matt Sheridan wrote:
> Hi Carter -
>

> Running with -D1 ran without error, however nothing was written to .debug. I
> created .debug in /usr/local/bin (as root) where rastream is located.

<snip>

	I expect Carter was a little too terse :-). You need to touch .debug
(and probably .devel to get symbols as well) in the top of the argus clients
source directory and then do

make clobber
./configure
make
make install

to remake the clients with the debug code (and gdb symbols if .devel is added).
Then when you run rastream the without -d the debug messages will come to the
console.

Peter Van Epp