Developing an Argus client

Harry Bock harry at oshean.org
Wed May 13 12:31:54 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I was wondering if I could get any guidance on where to start for developing
a new Argus client.  The programming model used in the current Argus clients
is a little hard to follow, and there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of
documentation in the source code or on the website for developing one.

I have been working on a very similar application for my company, and I've
realized that Argus does most of what I'm looking for already, and it's
already usable :) If I could leverage Argus as the core of our application,
that would save us a lot of development time and headaches, so any hints in
the right direction would be very much appreciated.

Regards,
Harry Bock

--
Harry Bock