argus and 95th percentile

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Mar 23 10:09:32 EDT 2009

Hey Rodney,
When I see '95th percentile', i immediately ask,  "of what?".
Argus can do a lot of simple stats, and means with standard
deviations are really simple for any of the metrics argus
supports, but....., there are a lot of them, so are you looking
for 95th percentile of flow duration? (just as an example)

Carter