argus to picviz "Parallel Coordinates"

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Mar 23 10:06:12 EDT 2009

Hey CS Lee,
I like the link to the wallinfire dot net site, as a reference.

Very interesting, but I'm not sure what is the best way to interpret
the graph.
Is there something specific that we should be seeing/looking for?

Maybe some concrete examples will help to highlight the best aspects of
this type of analysis?

Carter

Carter Bullard
CEO/President