argus-clients-3.0.2.tar.gz with mysql support

Jesper Skou Jensen jesper.skou.jensen at uni-c.dk
Thu Mar 12 05:25:36 EDT 2009

Hi Carter (and the rest of you guys ;-),

I finally got around to running to the configure script with and without
zlib1g-dev installed and the output from configure is exactly the same.

The only difference is that I can't "make" without having zlib1g-dev
installed.

--

   Jesper S. Jensen
UNI-C - Århus, Danmark