racluster segv reading argus v2 file

Mike Iglesias iglesias at uci.edu
Wed Mar 11 16:13:26 EDT 2009

Carter Bullard wrote:
> Quick question.  What do you want the -A option to do?
>
> The -A option (undocumented in this release)  applies an availability
> test to the incoming stream, so that aggregation depends on
> the availability state of the flow (aggregates until availability fails
> and then aggregates until availability is regained).  That allows
> you to calculate % availability, and see when things break etc....
>
> Is that what you are trying to do?

I was used to using it to get the packets/bytes for a flow.  I used it after
applying your patch to make sure it was fixed and found the other bug.  Now
that I know it doesn't make sense to use it, I won't.

Mike Iglesias                          Email:       iglesias at uci.edu
University of California, Irvine       phone:       949-824-6926
Network & Academic Computing Services  FAX:         949-824-2270