new code and documentation

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Mar 11 15:38:04 EDT 2009

Gentle people,
I promised to send more detailed documentation on the database
support in this new release,  as well a descriptions on the user
data analysis code, but we've had a few bugs to fix.

As soon as we have some notion that the new clients code is
usable, I'll start sending details on the new features and support.

Is there a particular set of topics that are in desperate demand?

If not, I'll document the database support, and then the user
code, and then other features, as needed.

If anyone has a specific question don't wait for the additional
description, go ahead and send mail!!!

Hope all is most excellent, and thanks for all the support.