Question on ragator

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Mar 11 09:51:01 EDT 2009

Hey John,
ragator() has been replaced by racluster().

The reason we changed the name, is because racluster() has
a completely different configuration method, and aggregation
engine, so that it was not possible to support ragator()
configurations.

Didn't want people to confuse the two systems.

The style of the configuration is the same, but instead of having
a fixed 5 field, matching and replacing method, we use a
general "match the filter" / "modify the flow key".  Checkout
the racluster.conf file in ./support/Config.

If you have any problems, send email to the list!!!!

Carter