FYI nCap

william metcalf william.metcalf at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 18:16:42 EDT 2009

Hmmm are you sure you don't mean PF_RING or PF_RING+TNAPI?  I think nCap
is quite old.

http://www.ntop.org/news.html

If you want to play with CentOS + argus/snort/daemonlogger/other pcap
apps + PF_RING I created a repo with RPMS... that reminds me I need to
upload the latest PF_RING enabled kernel. BTW this breaks downstream
apps that work on libpcap 0.9.4 as the version posted is libpcap 0.9.7.

http://www.emergingthreats.net/emergingrepo/

Regards,

Will