Odd comma

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Jun 15 15:48:33 EDT 2009

Hey Phillip,
No problem!!!  The .rarc is there for convenience, so definitely use
it as you like!!!!
If you don't print any records to ASCII, then having these options set
doesn't
affect performance in any way, so no problem at all.

I have fixed the field printing error, and will up load beta.8 clients
tonight.
There are some important bug fixes to go along with it, so good we got
this into
this upload.  Actually makes the code smaller ;o)

Carter

Carter Bullard
CEO/President
QoSient, LLC