Odd comma

Phillip Deneault deneault at WPI.EDU
Mon Jun 15 14:07:07 EDT 2009

Well, I could, but I'm using RA_FIELD_SPECIFIER in my rastream command
cause I like comma-delimited things. :-)

I guess the reason why I'm bringing it up was that rastream/rasplit
didn't put that delimiter in the pathname before in argus-client-3.0.1
but now in the beta.7 it is in there.  Is it staying the way it is now
or will it be taken out again?  Or was it just an unexpected change when
refactoring some code?

In my opinion, the delimiter should not appear in the pathname since
$srcid is really the sensor id, not $srcid+RA_FIELD_SPECIFIER and its
very easy for a RA_FIELD_SPECIFIER to be used that has more important
meaning to a shell. :-)

Thanks,
Phil