Argus feature

CS Lee geek00l at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 20:28:06 EDT 2009

hi carter,

As for Argus 3.0.4 development, will the netflow v9/ipfix be supported as
well? I think people might love these two data sources especially in flow
world. I definitely like the idea of lsof pulling to map the application to
the flows, for unix - lsof -i, for windows we can use netstat -anob, that's
definitely a plus when comes to understand what application is using what
port.

Wireless wise, I can't wait for that.

Cheers!

Message: 1