flash video as examples

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Jul 23 17:19:00 EDT 2009

Gentle people,
On the new argus web site, I'm working on better documentation.
In the 'getting started' pages I'm trying out videos to provide
some examples, and I would really use some feedback.

    http://qosient.com/argus/gettingstarted.htm

while the content of this first one is a bit lacking, hopefully it will
give some ideas as to what we could do.

I tried quicktime video, but some indicated that firefox on linux
machines didn't have quicktime plugins, so I've shifted to flash
video.  Quality is pretty good, and the files are actually much
smaller.  if this seems like a useful approach, I'll add voice over.

Any opinions/suggestions/attitude would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!!!