Help needed with rasqlinsert

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Sun Jul 12 11:33:15 EDT 2009

Dave,
Need to turn on debug to see what is going on with why you don't have
data.

Use the "-D 4" option, assuming you turned on debugging when you
configured
the clients package.

Hmmm, if you want to just load data without aggregation, you need to
use the
"-m none" option.  Without this, you are invoking the default
aggregation key, which
contains the srcid, saddr, daddr, proto, sport and dport, and those
keys are
propagated into the table.

If you want an autoincrement  use the "-M autoid" as the usage
statement sez to do.

If you don't want the record (you really want the record, but you'll
get to that
as you use it more), use the "-M norec" option.

Send mail if you continue to have problems.

Carter