New Argus web-site

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Jul 2 16:13:41 EDT 2009

Gentle people,
I've launched the new argus web site today.  New face with new pages.
Much of it is under construction, but I'm hoping that this is a better
platform
to add things like "screenshots", "projects using argus" etc.....

I have a Publications page that has books, scholarly pubs that reference
argus, along with web reports and presentations.

I also have icons and links to argus sponsors, vendors and friends.
Please take a look, and send lots of comments, as I'd like this to be a
good site for argus.

If you connect and get an old looking page, be sure and hit your refresh
button to update your local web cache.

I'll send an annoucenment to argus-announce tomorrow if all is well.

Thanks for all the support, and have a great American Holiday weekend
(for those Americans on the list) and a great summer weekend for those
in the Northern hemisphere, and I hope its not too cold for you guys in
the Southern hemisphere.