Problem with argus under load not reopening output file.

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Sun Jan 11 13:17:49 EST 2009

Hmmm,
Well, if the mailing list can decide how to respond to the bug,  then
I'll put a fix in this week.
Should we for packet streams that are "PCAP_OPEN_LIVE" interfaces:
    1) Adjust the time for packets that are way out of scope (>  5-10
seconds away from real time)
        to current time.

    2) drop packets that are way out of scope

In both cases, we should not adjust our notion of global time?

Carter