Problem with argus under load not reopening output file.

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Jan 6 14:23:43 EST 2009

Hey Martijn,
Well that's not right at all.  There is a timestamp that argus uses to
realize
when it should perform the fstat(), and I suspect that either that
timestamp
is getting corrupted, or argus's concept of current time is not right.

I'll take a look at this tonight, so that I can type more
intelligently about
the possible causes, and we can try to figure out a plan.

Sorry for the inconvenience!!

Carter