Fwd: updates for argus-2.x compatbility and database support

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Feb 26 11:27:22 EST 2009

Hey Mark,
Well, it looks pretty simple to add a partition directive at table
creation,
but since its easy to do it on the fly, we may not even need to do
it in rasqlinsert() ;o)

If we come up with a strategy, I can add any kind of string to the table
creation command, so....., its just a matter of finding out what will be
a good thing to do.

Carter

Carter Bullard
CEO/President