Killing daemoized rasplit breaks output file

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Feb 26 00:10:46 EST 2009

Hey Kevin,
Hmmm, so this should be easy to fix.

Just a few questions.   Is rasplit() running in RELIABLE mode,
where it reconnects to its source automatically?
Are there any log messages when it gets the SIGHUP or whatever
signal you're sending it, and lastly does it still work after sending
it SIG whatever, or is it dead but not gone?

I think radium is the way to go and so we should do whatever we need
to get it so that that is the preferred way of doing it.

I'll try to fix this tomorrow before I release the new clients.

Carter

Carter Bullard
CEO/President
QoSient, LLC