Argus-info Digest, Vol 42, Issue 18

CS Lee geek00l at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 11:17:03 EST 2009

hi oguz,

I usually use the bpf filter on tcpdump to get the pcap data based on argus
flow record since argus has offered basic five tuple record(another key is
the start time of the flow), for icmp session you can easily get it with
icmp filter.

One of the friend - will metcalf has done some works here -

http://node5.blogspot.com/2009/02/new-version-of-pcap-parser.html

In case your are interested.

--
Best Regards,