color graphs

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Dec 29 09:42:18 EST 2009

Hey Rodney,
Sorry for the delayed response.  Hmmmmm, yes I'm getting the same behavior.
The interesting thing, is that we haven't changed ragraph() is a long time, so it
is a head scratcher.

I'm really hammered with end of year stuff, so give me a little while, and I'll try
to figure out what is going on.

Carter