ra spktsz/dpktsz

CS Lee geek00l at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 23:56:11 EST 2009

 hi carter,

i read in the ra man page and there's one flow field i would like to print
out but it returns zeros which is histogram for src/dst packet size
distribution, even if I use -Z to generate packet size data in argus
command, however when I try to print it with ra -nr argus.out -s spktsz
dpktsz, there's no intended result. Here's the description i pick from ra
man page.

 spktsz      histogram for the src packet size distribution
 dpktsz      histogram for the dst packet size distribution

On the other hand, in the man page, the description for -u is wrong, it's
not printing utc but unix time stamp instead.

Cheers.

--
Best Regards,

CS Lee<geek00L[at]gmail.com>