Argus on Bivio 7500

Jason Carr jcarr at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Aug 26 15:46:27 EDT 2009

Peter,

An inspection group is a group of processors that receive data from a
traffic set.  One of things Bivio does is have multiple physical
processors and memory.  I'm not 100% sure but I believe that they are
all separate hardware.  They have trays of CPUs/memory that can be put
into the different slots.

I haven't had any time to verify any of the default device problems.
I'll check into it hopefully next week.

- Jason