Argus on Bivio 7500

Jason Carr jcarr at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Aug 6 10:22:27 EDT 2009

Sorry, maybe I was not clear...  what I meant to say is that if you
run tethereal -i default it will capture everything on any devices
that the node has been assigned to use (tcpdump doesn't work right on
Bivio but tethereal does).

I attached the debug log for argus when I run argus:

/usr/local/sbin/argus -X -U 128 -i default -P 561 -e 1 -D 999