ralabel country code mapping

CS Lee geek00l at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 04:14:37 EDT 2009

hi carter,

I'm using argus latest beta(3.0.2.beta.5) on mac osx.

I try to use ralabel to add country code to sco and dco field to the flow

ralabel -nr argus.out -w argus-cc.out

ra -nr argus-cc.out -s +sco +dco returns nothing at all

I can use ra -F rarc -s +sco +dco as long as my rarc contains line
RA_DELEGATED_IP=delegated-ipv4-latest, but this is just to print the country
code when reading the flow, i prefer to add the country code to the flow
field sco/dco instead.

Since ralabel has config file now, can we have something more standard like
RALABEL_CC=delegated-ipv4-latest so we can point it to the code file that i
downloaded using ragetcountrycodes.sh or I remember you mention the support
for geoip support in the next version of argus.

Currently the country code label doesn't seem to work, maybe someone can
give it a spin too to check if it works correctly or my bad.

Thanks!

--
Best Regards,

CS Lee<geek00L[at]gmail.com>