5 minute load

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Apr 17 10:40:31 EDT 2009

Hey Rodney,
Apologize for the problems.

rabins() is really the combination of rasplit() and racluster(), where
rasplit() divides data into the time slots, and each slot has its own
racluster() context.  At the end of the run, rabins() should printout
the results of all the clusters that it has in its cache.

If you were to do something like:
    rasplit -M hard time 5m -r 01.gz -w /tmp/test/argus.%Y.%m.%d.%H.%M.
%S

and then:

   for i in /tmp/test/argus*; do echo $i; racluster -m srcid -s stime
bytes load; done

you should get data similar to what rabins() is trying to do.
[assuming use of bash()]
Does this method provide information that seems reasonable?
If not, can you take a look at the data in the /tmp/test/argus* files
to try to see
if the split is correct?  If so, then its in the cluster operation, or
something else?

Carter