argus ra -M hex

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Apr 14 10:46:23 EDT 2009

Hey CS Lee,
No, I didn't, and sorry if I missed it!!!    Looking at the code,
looks like
a cut copy and paste error.  if you could make this change, and test
that would be most helpful.

Carter

in the file ./common/argus_util.c:
in routine ArgusParseArgs, on my line number 933, (but that may not be
helpful):
Change this piece of code:

                if (!(strncasecmp(optarg, "hex", 5))) {
                   parser->eflag = ARGUS_HEXDUMP;