Byte count wrapping?

David lists at edeca.net
Tue Apr 14 08:55:29 EDT 2009

I have some data from racluster, piped to rasort and sorted by bytes.
However the top two entries appear to be "swapped", one is 6GB total
but the one above appears to only be 1GB.

I'm assuming that the number is too wide for the column and that I've
lost a digit (it's probably supposed to be 11GB).  Except for
specifying a comma as the default separator, I don't think I have
changed anything in the global ra.conf.  I updated to the latest
clients about two weeks ago.

Is there any way to get the total correctly?

David