Fwd: argus and 95th percentile

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Apr 6 17:42:51 EDT 2009

Hmmm, suggests an alignment problem with the DSR, but that should all
be handled, as we've spent a lot of time on the 64-bit version of this
thing.
I'll sniff around that.  Any chance of giving me access to the machine?

I'll take a look at the code with 64-bit issues in mind, to see if I
can sniff out anything.

You can gdb() this sucker, and break in ArgusLog() which is the routine
that will print the error message.  Backtracing from there, should allow
you to dump the DSR header, which should show what, if any, alignment
issues there might be.

Carter

Carter Bullard
CEO/President