rasplit Starts On Wrong Day

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Apr 6 11:41:17 EDT 2009

Hey Barry,
So, now that I've looked at the code, you've picked the one split
that tickles a very interesting bug, that I slipped in by accident
a few months ago, trying to get the algorithm to go as fast as
possible.  (a partial cut copy and paste gone bad ;o)

Fix is in, and I'm now testing. Should have new code up in an hour or
so.

Carter