[WISHLIST] How many records to output

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Sep 15 13:12:08 EDT 2008

Hey Tomoyuki Sakurai,
The problem is that we have so many options already, and using
up another letter for the output record number may not be efficient.

I like using '-N' for number of records, and have some method
to differentiate whether its the input or the output.  Lets try this
for a little while, and see if it works out?

Carter