[WISHLIST] How many records to output

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Sep 12 08:58:07 EDT 2008

Hey Tomoyuki Sakurai,
We can do this, we just need to specify the syntax for the option.  I
don't want to modify the current "-N [num[-num]]"  syntax as it works
well, so that should be the default behavior.

Extending the option to specify the number of output records
should allow the user to specify both input and output record numbers
at the same time, which could make the syntax a bit awkward.

We could add something like:

    -N [i|o]num[-num]][,onum[-num]]

This would allow for:

    -N 10